(This post is mainly for new people browsing this forum by following my webpage or something)
Version 2 FC tails are in production now!
Due to slow sales, I have reduced the amount of Tails I make in a production run to 2-4 sets at a time. This reduces my asset allowcation so I can pursue other designs but it increases the time frame for new batches to be produced.
The Version 2 design is basically the same as the originals except I took the advice of customers and changed the center Brake light section into an "Inner Halo" instead of a "Center Cluster".
The version 2 tails sell for:
$350 = DIY Kit
$375 = Kit + AZRX7 installs it
$450 = Kit + AZRX7 installs it for out of state people(includes shipping back)
$5 = Add on load resistors for Turn signal correction
It is a bolt in kit. You bake open housings and bolt them in. I include a hardware pack so they screw in. No drilling needed.
- Running lights: The two main circles on each housing will have an Outer Halo/Ring for running lights.
- Brake lights: The Inner Halo/Ring of the 2 main circles will light up during braking.
- Turns: It is a combination of Inner and Outer Rings at the same time.
- Reverse Lights: I do not touch them. You can buy an LED white Bulb from my store to modernize that($30-90 depending on brightness).
Converting to LED's will do 2 things
- Hyper Flash your turn signals, the stock system depends on high watt bulbs to flash so they will blink quicker. Load Resistors can solve this issue.
- Brake Warning light, The brake warning light will come on. I HIGHLY discourage using load resistors on this to fix it. This can't be corrected safely.
Edited by Digi7ech, 26 June 2015 - 10:26 AM.