S5 Rx7 Version 2 Tails

1 reply to this topic

#1 Digi7ech

Digi7ech

R33 GT-R Alloys

• Veterans
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 04:50 PM

(This post is mainly for new people browsing this forum by following my webpage or something)

Version 2 FC tails are in production now!

Due to slow sales, I have reduced the amount of Tails I make in a production run to 2-4 sets at a time. This reduces my asset allowcation so I can pursue other designs but it increases the time frame for new batches to be produced.

The Version 2 design is basically the same as the originals except I took the advice of customers and changed the center Brake light section into an "Inner Halo" instead of a "Center Cluster".

The version 2 tails sell for:

$350 = DIY Kit

$375 = Kit + AZRX7 installs it

$450 = Kit + AZRX7 installs it for out of state people(includes shipping back)

$5 = Add on load resistors for Turn signal correction

The Design:

It is a bolt in kit. You bake open housings and bolt them in. I include a hardware pack so they screw in. No drilling needed.

• Running lights: The two main circles on each housing will have an Outer Halo/Ring for running lights.
  • Brake lights: The Inner Halo/Ring of the 2 main circles will light up during braking.
  • Turns: It is a combination of Inner and Outer Rings at the same time.
  • Reverse Lights: I do not touch them. You can buy an LED white Bulb from my store to modernize that($30-90 depending on brightness).

Issues:

Converting to LED's will do 2 things

• Hyper Flash your turn signals, the stock system depends on high watt bulbs to flash so they will blink quicker. Load Resistors can solve this issue.
  • Brake Warning light, The brake warning light will come on. I HIGHLY discourage using load resistors on this to fix it. This can't be corrected safely.

IMG_20150505_212713.jpg

s5_v2.jpg

FC_S5v2.png

Edited by Digi7ech, 26 June 2015 - 10:26 AM.

#2 ortafcconvert

ortafcconvert
  • To Prune
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 12:19 AM

Just wondering and hoping to purchase a kit.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users