I've shut down the azrx7 forum due to no one looking at it and it draining money.
Over the last year I have refocused it into an actual llc(AZRX7 llc) now and am in the process of rebuilding the site azrx7.com itself now. At the same time I bought arizonaleds.com which forwards to the same page.
I've built up enough knowledge of how to build led systems and to do it at a caliber that very few are providing at this point.
My focus will be Lighting and the crazy shit we can do with it & RX7/ Tuning parts. I'd love to build track/street cars one at a time, but just don't have a shop to do it right now.
I can get you the basic stuff like led strips & Light bars to helping design and develop crazy one off ideas for lighting & circuit board creation.
I'll be getting the site updated with things listed below:
- LED strips in RGB or single colors
- Inside & Outside variants
- LED Light bars
- High output led's with flood and focused lighting you can use for track cars(street at your own risk)
- Switch back turn signal systems(FRS's and stuff)
- RGB & Single color Halos for headlights
- LED replacement bulbs for inside & outside the car
- LED components(leds, resistors, power systems,etc)
- Injector Dynamics Fuel injectors
- Full Function Engineering fuel systems (Mainly RX7's but some JZ parts)
- Those "JDM Tyte" Quick release fender hangers for bumpers
- Custom design of LED systems
- Custom design of display or something else?
- Custom wiring for displays or engine harnesses
If you have questions, PM me here or email me at Corey@azrx7.com
Edited by Digi7ech, 23 March 2015 - 04:31 PM.