14 replies to this topic

#1 Digi7ech

Digi7ech

R33 GT-R Alloys

• Veterans
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 04:30 PM

Hey guys,
I've shut down the azrx7 forum due to no one looking at it and it draining money.

Over the last year I have refocused it into an actual llc(AZRX7 llc) now and am in the process of rebuilding the site azrx7.com itself now. At the same time I bought arizonaleds.com which forwards to the same page.

I've built up enough knowledge of how to build led systems and to do it at a caliber that very few are providing at this point.

My focus will be Lighting and the crazy shit we can do with it & RX7/ Tuning parts. I'd love to build track/street cars one at a time, but just don't have a shop to do it right now.

I can get you the basic stuff like led strips & Light bars to helping design and develop crazy one off ideas for lighting & circuit board creation.

I'll be getting the site updated with things listed below:

LED/Lighting:

• LED strips in RGB or single colors
    • Inside & Outside variants
  • LED Light bars
    • High output led's with flood and focused lighting you can use for track cars(street at your own risk)
  • Switch back turn signal systems(FRS's and stuff)
  • RGB & Single color Halos for headlights
  • LED replacement bulbs for inside & outside the car
  • LED components(leds, resistors, power systems,etc)

Tuning related:

• Injector Dynamics Fuel injectors
  • Full Function Engineering fuel systems (Mainly RX7's but some JZ parts)

Exterior:

• Those "JDM Tyte" Quick release fender hangers for bumpers

Electronic design:

• Custom design of LED systems
  • Custom design of display or something else?
  • Custom wiring for displays or engine harnesses

If you have questions, PM me here or email me at Corey@azrx7.com

Edited by Digi7ech, 23 March 2015 - 04:31 PM.

#2 ExtremeWheels

ExtremeWheels

http://www.ExtremeWheels.com

• Sponsor Vendor
  • 3,014 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 05:05 PM

Gauge clusters? ;)

#3 ultimateirving

ultimateirving

R32 GT-R Alloys

• Veterans
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 07:49 PM

I have been wanting to convert the eBay hatch taillights to led rings. But don't know where to start or really have the funds. Thought it might be cool to have some one off custom tails.

#4 Digi7ech

Digi7ech

R33 GT-R Alloys

• Veterans
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 09:45 AM

^I bought a set of the 180sx Clear tails to see what I could do with them last year. Bad news is they can't open up easy. I'll have to cut and epoxy them back together.

The good news? The circles are the same exact size as my FC S5 circles. All I'd have to do is design a correctly shaped board for the turn signals.

#5 ultimateirving

ultimateirving

R32 GT-R Alloys

• Veterans
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 01:34 PM

Oh that's awesome! I had the exact opposite experience , my tails were coming apart just after installing and removing them. A little heat and some work the clear part would have came right off.

#6 Digi7ech

Digi7ech

R33 GT-R Alloys

• Veterans
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 02:15 PM

I wish i had that experience. The grey sealant they use can't be undone by heat or solvents like acetone so I was at a standstill for easy opening.

I was looking at possibly buying two sets and destroying one side of each to make one complete set. It woudl raise the price of a conversion by about $80-100 though.

#7 JMax

JMax

R32 GT-R Alloys

• Veterans
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 10:41 PM

Can you make an led dick?

In all seriousness though, my SC400 and GS300 clusters need LOVE ASAP. My AC control unit on my SC400 is also crap so I need help with someone soldering a digital display for me.

Do you also offer those kinds of services?

#8 suprakidd

suprakidd

5 Lug Conversion

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 05:55 AM

My lexus is the same, cluster needs love and my ac control display too

#9 azdrifter602

azdrifter602

S14 SE Alloys

• Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 06:03 AM

I have hud in my coupe that I've been wanting to work so bad since I've owned the car...if you can work your magic in that area I'd want it done asap!

#10 Digi7ech

Digi7ech

R33 GT-R Alloys

• Veterans
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 10:45 AM

What do you guys need done to the clusters? Like the lighting is going out or something? For the logicon stuff, I can do some basic trouble shooting and replace small stuff like capacitors and resistors depending on type and size, but if it's chips and such, usually I can't mess with it.

Is there a common issue with the AC displays?

#11 suprakidd

suprakidd

5 Lug Conversion

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 08:32 PM

Yup almost all ac displays do it eventually. As far as clusters well it's pretty common too. Mine in particular the mph needle doesnt illuminate.

#12 Digi7ech

Digi7ech

R33 GT-R Alloys

• Veterans
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 12:53 PM

Ah, I see. Swapping them to some led's or replacing existing led's shouldn't be a problem then.

#13 ExtremeWheels

ExtremeWheels

• Sponsor Vendor
  • 3,014 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 12:55 PM

What about making the FD cluster with LED's on the back? How much to swap that over?

EDIT:

NVMD how much to just do the entire interior in LED?

Edited by XtremeWheelBrokers, 26 March 2015 - 12:56 PM.

#14 Digi7ech

Digi7ech

R33 GT-R Alloys

• Veterans
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 01:39 PM

The simple led swap method would be decently cheap. Using full voltage regulated power for them all through out the car would probably bump price up a bunch. Going with standard bulb replacements and standard car voltage shouldn't be too troublesome since it's interior stuff.

I'll look into what bulbs the FD uses for interior.

Dash bulb replacements will be a bit more one off for now. That wouldn't be too much. Probably about $80ish(Time+ materials).The dimming function is somethign I'd have to test to make sure it doesn't cut off the lighting prematurely.

I'm in the process of filling out my online shop right now for 240's. Still on exterior bulb replacements, haven't got to interior yet.

Edited by Digi7ech, 26 March 2015 - 01:43 PM.

#15 ExtremeWheels

ExtremeWheels

• Sponsor Vendor
  • 3,014 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 02:45 PM

I'm talking about mainly the gauge cluster, and any other bulbs in the interior mostly... Just let me know how much you need and when you can do it and lets get it done.

Thank you Corey.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users